The OPEDUCA Project
OPEDUCA is not organised in a classical way, has no 'head office' or hierarchy. It is a pure cooperative, more than a network; it presents the joint insights, energy and activities of people from all corners and levels of society. In a range of regions worlwide we work from a shared vision and a set of shared, guiding principles. What is presented on this website goes for each and every one.
The way The OPEDUCA Project is organized, on the local, regional, and global level, will be presented in more detail as the project unfolds. Some organisational guidelines (in random order) are as follows:
• The OPEDUCA Project has no time-limits: the addition 'project' refers to coordinated and cooperative action to reach a goal in the long perspective.
• The organisations contributing to The OPEDUCA Project operate in a network.
• The coordinating mechanism is 'concentric', not hierarchic, based on a continuous exchange of thoughts.
• The actions in The OPEDUCA Project are output- and result-driven.
• Research serves progress and societal meaning as well as results and impact, not primarily vice versa.
Below are a few texts to further assist you to get a feeling and more understanding of how we think, thus organise ourselves.